We recently just shared the inside scoop on how to create the perfect wedding registry in the latest issue of Exquisite! Check out our list of 9 items to rock your registry and let us know what you think in the comments.
1. “This geometric mirror is not only perfect as a vanity, it also doubles as a necklace holder.” Umbra Prisma Mirror, $129, Urban Outfitters.
2. “Start your marriage off on a fun note with a record player. My hubby still sweeps me off my feet every anniversary with our first dance song.” Crosley Radio ‘Keepsake’ Portable USB Turntable, $180, Nordstrom.
3. “The right light can transform your space. Set the tone with a lamp like this one – it’s the perfect balance between masculine and feminine features.” Mid-Century Tripod Floor Lamp, $259, West Elm.
4. “This pouf is perfect for kicking up your heels while snuggling your sweetheart. Bonus? It acts as extra seating when you have guests.” Tulsi Chunky Wool Pouf, $225, Target.
5. “We love that this wood and marble piece can be used as a cheeseboard or serving platter.” Wood-Marble Square Platter, $29, Crate & Barrel.
6. “One of our biggest tips? Have fun with your flatware. This golden set is one of our favorites.” Vika Sky Flatware, $48 for one 5-piece set, Anthropologie.
7. “Because every bride should have a little Kate Spade.” Kate Spade New York Larabee Dot Cream Collection, $14-$90, Macy’s.
8. “These crystal coasters are the perfect way to dress up your coffee table.” ANNA New York by RabLabs Kivita Coasters, $140 for two, Bloomingdale’s.
9. “A dutch oven is a staple for any kitchen, and you will treasure your first Le Creuset for the rest of your lives.” Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast Iron 9qt. Round French Oven, $569, Macy’s.
What items would you add to make this YOUR perfect registry?